Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Clark Fund, founded in 1946 by Mary Chichester duPont Clark, invites grant applicants from anywhere within the boundaries of the United States. It devotes particular emphasis to programs concerned with the environment, education, health care and social services and to which the Foundation’s giving will play a pivotal role.
The Lydia Fund, formed on the death of Lydia C. duPont in 1958, was created for the benefit of The Children’s Beach House, Lewes, Delaware and focuses on the needs, medical care, treatment and education of underprivileged children throughout the State of Delaware.

Both funds offer the Trustees the opportunity and challenge to provide positive, sustained change to our world.
About the Foundation
Board of Directors
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact The Chichester duPont Foundation
Funding Policies
Application Process
Grant Review Process
The Clark Fund
The Lydia Fund
Home
|
Board
|
FAQ | Contact | Funding | Application | Review | Clark Fund | Lydia Fund ©2014 The Chichester duPont Foundation.